This year’s Crossing For Cystic Fibrosis Epic Paddle Challenge & International Championship was record breaking in more ways than one.
We are so proud to announce that we contributed just over $31,000 to 9 non-profits in 4 countries!!!
This was our first year offering the ‘Non-Profit 50/50 Share’ registration category where we split the fundraising from those teams with the charity they were representing. Our intention with this category of participation was to keep alignment with our belief that the world is a better place when we’re all inclusive. The cystic fibrosis community is at the heart of our mission, however, we realize that we’re not the only ones fighting the good fight for passionate causes that are making a difference.
We are thrilled to reveal the following news of how the numbers stacked up in our non-profit teams category of participation.
These non-profit organizations included:
- CF Trust (UK) – $7,615
- Lighthouse Dragons (Jupiter, FL) – $5,125
- St. Marks Episcopal Church (Brunswick, GA) – $5,000
- Wahine Warriors (Jupiter, FL) – $4,630
- Cystic Fibrosis Calgary & Alberta Canada (CA) – $3,010
- Firefighter On A Mission (Stuart, FL) – $2,809
- Place of Hope (Palm Beach Gardens, FL) – $1,195.50
- Loggerhead Marine Life Center (Juno Beach, FL) – $1,145
- Nassau Community College Foundation (Bahamas) – $762.50
Next year for the 2020 Crossing, we expect even more growth in this category of participation. You can register your non-profit today at https://www.crowdrise.com/o/en/campaign/crossingforcysticfibrosis2020
— Travis Suit, Founder and Director of Piper’s Angels Foundation